Floor Hockey or Street Hockey
Floor hockey and street hockey games, usually in the style of ice hockey, that are played on flat floor or blacktop surface such as a basketball court inside or out. As in ice hockey, players on each team attempt to shoot a ball or puck into a goal using sticks, usually with a curved end. Floor hockey games differ from street hockey in that the games are more structured, and from roller hockey in that players typically wear shoes rather than skates. Because players do not need to be able to skate, floor hockey is sometimes used for training children to play ice hockey. Floor hockey equipment can differ since sometimes a puck is used while other times a lightweight plastic ball, or a heavier ball is used.
Fits HO143P hockey sticks or HO142P sets.
Cosom hockey stick blade replacement for cosom hockey sticks.
- *Yellow Fits yellow Cosom hockey sticks
- *Red Fits red Cosom hockey sticks
- *Blue Fits blue Cosom hockey sticks
Replacement blades for LTG Hockey sticks.
Select Product Number to Order:
- 1) HO170P Replacement Hockey Stick Blade for Outdoor White stick
- 2) HO171P Replacement Hockey Stick Blade for Outdoor Black stick
- 3) HO172P Replacement Hockey Stick Blade for Indoor Red stick
- 4) HO173P Replacement Hockey Stick Blade for 36′ Indoor Blue stick
- 5) HO174P Replacement Hockey Stick Blade for 42′ and 50′ Indoor Red stick
- 6) HO175P Replacement Hockey Stick Blade for 42′ and 50′ Indoor Blue stick
Thick plastic reinforced outdoor blades that will keep this gear in play for years. Blades are designed for use on concrete and asphalt and are not recommended to be used on gymnasium floors.
Available in Black or White, select color
Thick plastic reinforced outdoor blade. Blade is designed for use on concrete and asphalt and is not recommended to be used on gymnasium floors. Fits HO091P, HO093P, HO095P, HO159P & HO160P hockey sticks.
Select blade color to order
Replacement Power Shaft Hockey Stick Blade
Select Color to order
Fits HO090P, HO092P, HO094P, GY357P & GY114P hockey sticks. Select color
One of each color (1 red and 1 blue) Engineered with high-density, high-impact thermoplastics, reinforced inside with twin I beam ribs, DOM consistently produces structurally superior Gym Hockey sticks. When combined with solid 1/2′ fiberglass rods, our sticks are indestructible and guaranteed for life! DOM was the worlds first manufacturer to introduce the twin I beam structurally supported stick. This unique construction, combined with curved outside-radius corners, allows the polyethylene shafts to flex without shattering. Each stick is designed to meet both the specific weight and rigidity requirements of the age group for which they were intended. The fiberglass rods are wedged into the center cavity of each shaft. They control flex, add weight and improve strength. A special institutional-identification butt is used to discourage theft and provide safety cushioning.
Select stick length to order:
- Pair of 36′ DOM Hockey Sticks
- Pair of 45′ DOM Excel Hockey Sticks
- Pair of 47′ DOM Cup Hockey Sticks
- Pair of 52′ DOM Pro Hockey Sticks