Floor Hockey or Street Hockey
Floor hockey and street hockey games, usually in the style of ice hockey, that are played on flat floor or blacktop surface such as a basketball court inside or out. As in ice hockey, players on each team attempt to shoot a ball or puck into a goal using sticks, usually with a curved end. Floor hockey games differ from street hockey in that the games are more structured, and from roller hockey in that players typically wear shoes rather than skates. Because players do not need to be able to skate, floor hockey is sometimes used for training children to play ice hockey. Floor hockey equipment can differ since sometimes a puck is used while other times a lightweight plastic ball, or a heavier ball is used.
Box of 24 or 48 orange low bounce balls made of durable air filled vinyl and offer excellent playability.
Box of 24 or 48 orange polyethylene pucks. Pucks are 2 3/4′ diameter and offer fast action hockey shots. Save 22% over price of pucks sold in eaches.
Safe, soft true flight ball that simulates the speed of a street hockey puck. The intersecting rib design controls
the speed of the ball. slower than a hotball and faster than a plastic puck. Sold in dozens only.
1) BA103P Cosom Street Hockey Ball-Low-Bounce. Hugs stick for good control.
2) GY109P Cosom Hockey Puck-2-3/4′ diameter. Hollow inside, orange polyethylene. Fast action puck.
3) GY174P Olympia Fast Action Puck-Molded plastic fast action puck
4) GY175P Olympia Low-Bounce Vinyl Hockey Ball-Hot Orange
Select Product Number (1-4) to Order:
DOM pucks and balls are safe and pliable, balls have limited bounce.
Select product Number to Order:
Pictured left to right:
- 1) DOM Super-Safe Hockey Puck 4′ Soft, safe, and pliable. Reduced puck flip. Yellow or Orange-No Choice
- 2) DOM Super-Safe Super Puck 3′ Soft, safe, and pliable. Reduced puck flip. Orange only
- 3) DOM Hockey Ball Soft, safe, limited bounce.
Fully fold-able and collapsible high-impact resistant 1′ diameter PVC goal. Includes all-weather net with a heavy-duty nylon sleeve. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
Blade covers make it possible to quickly turn hard plastic floor hockey sets into safer foam-bladed sets. They reduce the risk of injury without having to buy a separate foam set. Tough, durable, semi-soft foam blade covers that will take much of the sting out of floor hockey. We can’t guarantee there will never be an ouch!, but were sure you’ll agree this is a big step in a safer direction . Additional benefits include less damage to your gym floors and increased life for the blades you’re covering!
Use standard vinyl floor tape or any heavy duty tape to secure around blade.
Sold in each’s or set of 6 (Blue over Shown)
Durable sleeve netting system assembles in less than 5 minutes. Can also be folded for easy storage. 54′ x 44′ x 24′, features rugged high impact 1 5/8′ PVC tubing with center pipe support for added strength.
Durable high-quality game goal. Goal is made of 1-1/4′ galvanized steel and has rubber tipped feet for added stability. Goal measures 10’W x 6’H x 4’D and comes complete with nylon net. Goal can be moved easily, is extremely durable and can be taken apart for easy storage. Goals must be securely anchored for safety. Ships Small Package. Made in the USA!
- Durable high-quality game goal
- made of 1-1/4′ galvanized steel
- has rubber tipped feet for added stability
- Goal measures 10’W x 6’H x 4’D
- complete with nylon net.
- can be taken apart for easy storage
- Goals must be securely anchored for safety
- Ships Small Package
- Made in the USA!
Select 54′ or 72′ size to Order:
Pro style goal. Features 1 5/8′ PVC tubing with heavy duty nylon netting. Red sleeves slide easily over white tubing giving goal Pro Style look. Sleeve netting system assembles in minutes.
Select goal size to order
Colorful 2 3/4′ diameter balls are great for indoor or outdoor play. they offer a better slower play than regular hockey balls. Set includes one each of yellow, blue, red, green, orange and purple. No choice.
You’ll have colorful play with these vinyl, one-piece seamless construction, no-bounce balls. Great on all surfaces at any temperature. Available assorted in six bright colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. No choice.
Safe, soft true flight ball that simulates the speed of a street hockey puck. The intersecting rib design controls the speed of the ball. slower than a hotball and faster than a plastic puck. Sold in dozens only.
1) GY262P Shield Soft Shot Hockey Puck-Soft shot puck made of seamless, air-filled soft vinyl. All surface/All temperature.
2) GY263P Shield Hotball Hockey Ball-Vinyl, one piece seamless no bounce ball. All surface/All temperature.
Select Product Number (1-2) to Order:
Hockey Sports Equipment Storage Cart
This hockey sports equipment storage cart and transporter will hold all your floor or street hockey program equipment. The sports equipment storage cart will hold up to 72 sticks, 6′ through 18′ cones, 2 baskets for pucks, balls or protective eye wear. Made of 1′ galvanized steel. Measures 47’H x 30’W x 28’Deep.
This sports equipment storage cart is very useful for any school or club athletic sporting equipment storage and transport to and from the storage facility to the athletic venue. Keeps equipment close at hand and secure for east access during sports events.
Hockey Sports Equipment Storage Cart Features:
- *hold up to 72 sticks
- *6′ through 18′ cones
- *2 baskets for pucks, balls or protacttive eye wear
- * Made of 1′ galvanized steel
- *Measures 47’H x 30’W x 28’Deep.
- *Ships in a small package.
- *Made in Ann Arbor Michigan
- *Lifetime warranty against defects due to material or workmanship
This hockey sports equipment storage cart carries a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship. See the “Repair Policy” section for return procedures. An owner of this sports equipment cart can also be proud of the fact that it was made in the USA in Ann Arbor Michigan.